Events — A Gift From Gracechurch
10/02/2023 until 11/02/2023
It’s the season of love and we’ll be showing our shoppers a little extra this weekend!
As a fun thank you to our loyal customers, we’ll be leaving gift tags hidden around the centre to be collected as #AGiftFromGracechurch on Friday 10th and Saturday 11th February.
These tags can be collected on a first-come-first-serve basis and will be left on benches or inside store windows where you can interact with the staff to collect the voucher.
Once collected, you can redeem your voucher at the Customer Care Office on Level 1 of the car park in exchange for a special Valentine’s Day treat!
Don’t forget to share a picture and your gift using the hashtag #AGiftFromGracechurch
The gifts don’t stop there, as we will also be launching a competition via social media where you can tag your ‘Valentine’ to be in with a chance to WIN a £100 gift voucher for your favourite Gracechurch store.
Terms and conditions
- In the spirit of giving, we kindly ask you only to take one gift tag per person. 2. Gift tags must be taken to the Customer Care Office on Level 1 of the car park on either Friday 10th or Saturday 11th February to be redeemed. Gift tags that are not redeemed on these dates are no longer valid. 3. The social media competition will be open for entries from 10am on Friday 10th February 2023 until midnight on Friday 17th February 2023. Any entries received after this time will not be counted.
- To enter the competition, the entrant must comment and tag their Valentine.
- All entries will be put in a random number generator with one entry selected at random who will win £100 to spend in their favourite shop in Gracechurch.
- There is no cash alternative available.
- The prize is non-transferable and cannot be exchanged.
- The winner will be notified via the social media account they used to enter the competition the next working day.
- By entering the promotion you accept these terms and conditions and agree to participate in any publicity associated with this promotion. 10. If the entrants fail to agree to these terms and conditions they will be automatically excluded from the promotion.
- The promoter and partners have arranged this competition in good faith and cannot accept liability in any matter relating to the competition whatsoever.
- The entrant’s personal information will be used only on the website and social media of the Gracechurch Shopping Centre and will not be passed on to any third parties other than where legally or contractually obliged.
- Employees of Gracechurch Shopping Centre and their relatives can enter this competition.
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel the competition at any stage. These terms and conditions are governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.