Events — Eco Easter
07/04/2023 until 08/04/2023
Have a #EcoEaster this year!
11am to 3pm on Friday 7th & Saturday 8th of April 2023
We are inviting all young eco-warriors to create artwork from household waste, turning unloved plastic bottles and egg cartons and more into spring masterpieces! ♻
With crafting workshops to create egg carton chicks, toilet paper roll bunnies and juice carton bunny planters this event is bound to have something exciting!
Take part in our online competition by sharing your pictures with us and using the #EcoEaster for your chance to win a Gracechurch shopping voucher!
Need some inspiration for creating your own #EcoEaster creation at home? Check out the links below!
- No sew sock Bunny
- Easter Bunny made using a toilet roll tube
- Upcycled bunny planters
- Snow globe from a jar
- Use an egg carton to create a world of fun
The Gracechurch Eco-Easter competition Terms and Conditions:
- One competition entry per person.
- All entrants must be over the age of 18 or have consent from a parent or guardian to enter.
- In order to enter the Eco-Easter competition, entrants must upload a photo to either Instagram or Twitter using the hashtag #EcoEaster
- Entries between 07:00am Friday 7th April and 11:59pm Sunday 16th April are eligible to win.
- One winner picked at random after 9:00am on Monday 17th April.
- Winner will be contacted by social media or email address provided.
- Winners must make contact within 14 days of being contacted as a winner to arrange the collection of their prize. Failure to do so will result in another winner being picked and contacted.
- Prize is a £100 Gift Card for a retailer at The Gracechurch shopping centre.
- Prize must be collected from The Gracechurch shopping centre on an agreed date.
- Employees of The Gracechurch shopping centre and their relatives are not permitted to enter this competition.
- By entering the promotion you accept these terms and conditions, and agree to participate in any publicity associated with this promotion. If the entrants fail to agree to these terms and conditions they will be automatically excluded from the promotion.
- Details are correct at the time of publication but are subject to change without prior notice.
- The promoter for this event is The Gracechurch shopping centre.
- The promoter and partners have arranged this competition in good faith and cannot accept liability in any matter relating to the prizes whatsoever.
- The entrants personal information will only be used by our staff internally, for the purposes of the promotion and will not be passed on to any third parties other than where legally or contractually obliged.
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel the competition at any stage. These terms and conditions are governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts. If any circumstances out of The Promoter’s control mean that the competition prize advertised is not available, The Promoter reserves the right to (without prior notice): (a) cancel the promotion; and or (b) substitute the competition prize for another amount of less value.
- The Gracechurch shopping centre, and its partners may wish to use the information you record in your entry form to contact you regarding news and events and other competitions being held at the shopping centre.