Competitions — Father’s Day Celebrations at Gracechurch
Open for Entries until 19/06/2023
Father’s Day Celebrations at Gracechurch
Happy Father’s Day! We are here for all dads and their families.
Dad Joke Competition
We’re looking for the best dad jokes in the land! Simply comment your joke below and we’ll pick the winner on Monday 19th June. The winner will receive a £100 gift card to any shop within the centre.
Enter here: https://www.facebook.com/thegracechurchcentre
Father’s Day Shopping
With loads of incredible shops to choose from, the Gracechurch Centre is the perfect place to find a gift for your dad. Whether he’s a sports fan, a techie, or a fashionisto, we’ve got something for everyone.
Find inspo with our gift guide : https://www.gracechurchcentre.com/for-fathers-day-gifts-get-it-at-gracechurch/
Father’s Day Dining
After a long day of shopping, why not treat your dad to a delicious meal at one of the many restaurants in the Gracechurch Centre? There’s something to suit every taste, from casual dining to fine dining.
Share with a friend
Terms and Conditions
- Entries to the prize draw are via the The Gracechurch Centre Facebook page only.
- The competition will be open for entries from 9am on the 12th June to 12pm on the 17th June 2023
- To enter, simply follow The Gracechurch Centre on their official Facebook page and comment a joke on the competition post.
- Jokes including offensive language will not be eligible to win.
- The winner will be selected at random on Monday 19th June
- The prize is a £100 gift card to a shop within The Gracechurch Centre.
- Please be aware of fake profiles contacting you. We will not ask the winner to follow a link to claim their prize.’
- The prize must be collected from The Gracechurch Centre Management Office. The prize does not need to be collected immediately but must be collected by Friday 31st June.
- Prizes cannot be exchanged or transferred.
- No cash alternative is available.
- The winners will be contacted via the social media account they used to enter the competition.
- Winners must make contact and arrange the collection of their prize within 7 days or risk missing the event and the prize being forfeited.
- The prize draw is open to residents of the UK aged 18 or over, excluding The Gracechurch Centre employees and their immediate families, its agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion.
- To be eligible to win the above prizes entrants must follow the instructions on The Gracechurch Centre’s Facebook page.
- By entering the promotion you accept these terms and conditions and agree to participate in any publicity associated with this promotion. If the entrants fail to agree to these terms and conditions they will be automatically excluded from the promotion.
- Details of the competition and prizes are correct at the time of publication but are subject to change without prior notice.
- The promoter and partners have arranged this competition in good faith and cannot accept liability in any matter relating to the prizes whatsoever.
- The entrants’ personal information may be used only by our staff internally, for the purposes of the promotion and will not be passed on to any third parties other than where legally or contractually obliged. Friends tagged as part of the entry requirement will not be contacted.
- The Promoters must make available on request the name and county of major prizewinners, by entering into the competition you are consenting to this information being publicised. Prizewinners will not be compromised by the publication of excessive personal information.
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel the competition at any stage. These terms and conditions are governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts. If any circumstances out of The Promoter’s control mean that the competition prize advertised is not available, The Promoter reserves the right to (without prior notice): (a) cancel the promotion; and or (b) substitute the competition prize for another amount of less value.