Events — Get Groovin’ at Gracechurch
29/04/2023 until 06/05/2023
To celebrate International Dance Day on Saturday 29th of April, we’re inviting you to get your groove on. Visit us between 11am to 3pm in Bishops Court to get shufflin’ and learn some moves, including some TikTok dance routines!
That’s not all, as local dance groups such as Razzamattas will be performing throughout the day.
We’re also giving you the chance to show off what you’ve learnt and be in with a chance to WIN a £100 gift voucher to your favourite store in the centre!
To enter, we’re challenging you to attempt a trending dance and share it with us using #GetGroovinAtGracechurch
One lucky winner will be chosen at random!
Terms & Conditions
- The competition will be open for entries from Saturday 29th April 2023 until Saturday 6th May 2023.
- To enter, copy a trending dance challenge and share the video with us on Facebook or Instagram using the #GetGroovinAtGracechurch
- The winner will be selected at random.
- The prize will be a £100 gift voucher to entrant’s chosen store at Gracechurch Shopping Centre.
- Prizes cannot be exchanged or transferred.
- No cash alternative is available.
- The winners will be contacted via the social media account they used to enter the competition.
- Winners must make contact and arrange the collection of their prize within 7 days or risk missing the event and the prize being forfeited. Prizes do not need to be collected immediately.
- The prize draw is open to residents of the UK aged 18 or over, excluding Gracechurch employees and their immediate families, its agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion.
- By entering the promotion you accept these terms and conditions and agree to participate in any publicity associated with this promotion. If the entrants fail to agree to these terms and conditions they will be automatically excluded from the promotion.
- Details of the competition and prizes are correct at the time of publication but are subject to change without prior notice.
- The promoter and partners have arranged this competition in good faith and cannot accept liability in any matter relating to the prizes whatsoever.
- The entrants’ personal information may be used only by our staff internally, for the purposes of the promotion and will not be passed on to any third parties other than where legally or contractually obliged. Friends tagged as part of the entry requirement will not be contacted.
- The Promoters must make available on request the name and county of major prizewinners, by entering into the competition you are consenting to this information being publicised. Prizewinners will not be compromised by the publication of excessive personal information.
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel the competition at any stage. These terms and conditions are governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts. If any circumstances out of The Promoter’s control mean that the competition prize advertised is not available, The Promoter reserves the right to (without prior notice): (a) cancel the promotion; and or (b) substitute the competition prize for another amount of less value.