Competitions — GraceCHURCH Photo Competition
Open for Entries 24/10/2022 until 31/10/2022
Share with a friend
Terms and Conditions
Terms & Conditions
- Entries to the prize draw are via social media channels only
- The competition will be open for entries from 10am on Monday 24th October 2022 until 5 pm on 31st October 2022.
- To enter, simply share your photographs in front of the haunted GraceCHURCH displayed in Bishops Court within Gracechurch Shopping Centre using #GraceCHURCH
- The best photograph will be selected from all entries on Monday 1st November.
- The winner will receive a £100 for a store of their choice within Gracechurch shopping centre.
- Prizes cannot be exchanged or transferred.
- No cash alternative is available.
- The winners will be contacted via the social media account they used to enter the competition.
- Winners must make contact and arrange the collection of their prize within 7 days or risk missing the event and the prize being forfeited. Prizes do not need to be collected immediately.
- Prizes need to be collected from Gracechurch shopping centre and cannot be posted.
- The prize draw is open to residents of the UK aged 18 or over, excluding arc employees and their immediate families, its agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion.
- By entering the promotion you accept these terms and conditions and agree to participate in any publicity associated with this promotion. If the entrants fail to agree to these terms and conditions they will be automatically excluded from the promotion.
- Details of the competition and prizes are correct at the time of publication but are subject to change without prior notice.
- The promoter and partners have arranged this competition in good faith and cannot accept liability in any matter relating to the prizes whatsoever.
- The entrants’ personal information may be used only by our staff internally, for the purposes of the promotion and will not be passed on to any third parties other than where legally or contractually obliged. Friends tagged as part of the entry requirement will not be contacted.
- The Promoters must make available on request the name and county of major prizewinners, by entering into the competition you are consenting to this information being publicised. Prizewinners will not be compromised by the publication of excessive personal information.
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel the competition at any stage. These terms and conditions are governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts. If any circumstances out of The Promoter’s control mean that the competition prize advertised is not available, The Promoter reserves the right to (without prior notice): (a) cancel the promotion; and or (b) substitute the competition prize for another amount of less value.