Events — Halloween at Gracechurch
25/10/2023 until 01/11/2023
Embrace the Halloween Spirit!
From October 25th to November 1st, The Gracechurch Centre is your go-to destination for a Halloween experience that the whole family will love. Explore our themed photo area and capture your Halloween memories in a setting that’s sure to delight… or fright!
Running out of time to get your pumpkin?
Join us on Saturday 28th October from 11am to 3pm, when our Halloween characters will be wheeling out wheelbarrows filled with pumpkins.
And the best part? You can give back by donating to Birmingham Children’s Hospital in exchange for your very own pumpkin (or more, if the spirit moves you!).
Once you’ve selected your pumpkin companion, proudly showcase it on social media using our hashtag #GracechurchPumpkinPatch. Who knows, your creation could lead you to a prize!
🗓️ Save the Date: 25th October to 1st November
📍 Location: The Gracechurch Centre
📢 Share Your Photos: #GracechurchPumpkinPatch
Terms & Conditions
- Entries for the prize are made by using the hashtag #GracechurchPumpkinPatch on social media only
- The competition will be open for entries from the 25th of October 2023 and closes on the 1st of November 2023
- To enter, simply post a picture of you at the selfie spot in Gracechurch Centre, and/or your carved pumpkin that you collected from Gracechurch Centre with the hashtag #GracechurchPumpkinPatch
- The prize must be collected from the Gracechurch Centre. Winners will receive a £100 gift card of their choice to spend at The Gracechurch Centre
- Prizes cannot be exchanged or transferred
- No cash alternative is available
- The winners will be contacted via the social media account they entered on
- The prize draw is open to residents of the UK aged 18 or over, excluding Gracechurch Centre employees and their immediate families, its agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion
- By entering the promotion you accept these terms and conditions and agree to participate in any publicity associated with this promotion. If the entrants fail to agree to these terms and conditions they will be automatically excluded from the promotion
- Details of the competition and prizes are correct at the time of publication but are subject to change without prior notice
- The promoter and partners have arranged this competition in good faith and cannot accept liability in any matter relating to the prizes whatsoever
- The entrants’ personal information may be used only by our staff internally, for the purposes of the promotion and will not be passed on to any third parties other than where legally or contractually obliged. Friends tagged as part of the entry requirement will not be contacted
- The Promoters must make available on request the name and county of major prizewinners, by entering into the competition you are consenting to this information being publicised. Prize winners will not be compromised by the publication of excessive personal information
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel the competition at any stage. These terms and conditions are governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts. If any circumstances out of The Promoter’s control mean that the competition prize advertised is not available, The Promoter reserves the right to (without prior notice): (a) cancel the promotion; and or (b) substitute the competition prize for another amount of less value