Competitions — #LoveFromGracechurch
Open for Entries 12/02/2018 until 16/02/2018
Ready for a new competition? The Gracechurch Centre invites you to take part in the #LoveFromGracechurch Valentine’s competition!*
Celebrating the most romantic day of the year alongside Random Acts of Kindness Day on Saturday 17th February, handmade origami hearts are hidden in various shops and locations within the centre between Monday 12th and Friday 16th February.
Shoppers who successfully locate one of the three hearts hidden each day will scoop a selection of themed treats.
Share with a friend
Terms and Conditions
- The Promotion will run from 09:00 Monday 12th February 2018 – 16:00 Friday 16th February 2018
- By entering this competition, entrants agree to be bound by the following Terms and Conditions.
- Winners must bring a valid form of ID upon arrival to collect their prizes from The Gracechurch Centre’s Customer Care Office (level 1, car park) within The Gracechurch Centre.
- The Gracechurch Centre and all retailer employees, their immediate families, agents or anyone connected with this competition may not take part.
- To enter, participants must find a hidden Gracechurch branded origami heart, located in unknown retailers across the centre to win and claim a mystery prize.
- Three origami hearts will be hidden in retailer stores across The Gracechurch Centre each day between Monday 12th February and Friday 16th February 2018
- Only one entry per person will be accepted and once a person has won once they cannot win again.
- If you find more than one origami heart, you can only claim one prize and are not be permitted to claim an additional prize.
- If you find more than one origami heart, you agree not to share this with any friends, colleagues or family members to claim separately.
- If you find more than one origami heart, you agree to leave these where they were found. These are not to be relocated or destroyed.
- Prizes are only valid for redemption and use at participating retailers within The Gracechurch Centre
- The Valentine’s Day promotion will conclude at 16:00 on Friday 16th February 2018.
- Winners must claim their prize by 16:00 on Monday 19th February 2018.
- Individual prizes will carry their own terms and conditions which will be outlined to winners on redemption
- By taking part in this Promotion, participants agree to have their photograph taken for PR, social media and promotional purposes.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual it finds to be interfering with the integrity or fairness of the Promotion; to be acting in violation of the rules; or to be acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person.
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel, amend, terminate or temporarily suspend this Promotion at any time with no liability to any entrant or any third party.
- The prize must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred. There will be no cash alternative or alternative prizes available, with the exception that in the event of circumstances outside of its control The Promoter reserves the right to award a similar prize of equal or greater value.
- If for any reason any aspect of the Promotion does not function correctly, whether by means of tampering, unauthorised intervention, technical failures or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter that corrupts or affects the administration, integrity or fairness of the Promotion, then the Promoter may at its sole discretion cancel, modify or suspend the Promotion and/or invalidate affected entries.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies accept no liability for any loss, expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with the Promotion and/or prizes, other than such liability that cannot be excluded by law including death or personal injury caused by negligence, where liability shall be limited to the minimum permissible by law.
- If there are reasonable grounds to believe that there has been a breach of these Terms and Conditions by an entrant, The Promoter may, at its sole discretion invalidate the relevant entry and disqualify the entrant from the Promotion, irrespective of the stage in the Promotion reached.
- The Promoter’s decision in all matters relating to the Promotion is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- This Promotion is subject to English law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- The Promoter is The Gracechurch Centre Management Office, 210A Parade, Sutton Coldfield, B72 1PA.