Events — Make it for Mum
18/03/2023 until 18/03/2023
This Saturday 11th and Sunday 12th March, we’re inviting the children of Sutton Coldfield to make handmade gifts for Mums, Step-Mums, Grandmas and motherly figures to show their love!
From flower planters to photo frames, this crafting event will be a fun, free way to make something for Mum this Mother’s Day.
Crafting tables will be set up in Bishop’s Court between 11am to 3pm, with supplies and staff on hand to help the little artists. We ask that all children are supervised throughout the event while making their gifts.
That’s not all, as we’ll also be running a competition where we’re asking you toshare a picture of your Mum with something you’ve made her. It could be a present, a card… or even a cuppa!
All you need to do is tag us using the hashtag #MakeItForMum to enter. The competition begins on Friday 10th March at 9am, so keep an eye on our socials for more info!
Terms and Conditions
- Entries to the competition are via Facebook and Instagram only. Entries must contain #makeitformum in the caption to be valid
- The competition will be open for entries from 9am 10th March 2023 until 11pm on the 17th March.
- To enter, simply post an image of your Mum or motherly figure with something that you have made for her, it could be a present, a card… or even a cup of tea! Then tag us using #makeitformum in the caption.
- The winner will be selected at random from all valid entries.
- The prize will be a £100 gift card to spend at any store within The Gracechurch Centre.
- Prizes cannot be exchanged or transferred.
- No cash alternative is available.
- The winner will be contacted via the social platform that they entered via direct message. The winner must make contact and arrange the collection of their prize within 7 days.
- The prize draw is open to residents of the UK aged 18 or over, excluding Gracechurch Shopping Centre employees and their immediate families, its agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion.
- By entering the promotion you accept these terms and conditions and agree to participate in any publicity associated with this promotion. If the entrants fail to agree to these terms and conditions they will be automatically excluded from the promotion.
- Details of the competition and prizes are correct at the time of publication but are subject to change without prior notice.
- The promoter and partners have arranged this competition in good faith and cannot accept liability in any matter relating to the prizes whatsoever.
- The entrants’ personal information may be used only by our staff internally, for the purposes of the promotion and will not be passed on to any third parties other than where legally or contractually obliged. Friends tagged as part of the entry requirement will not be contacted.
- The Promoters must make available on request the name and county of major prizewinners, by entering into the competition you are consenting to this information being publicised. Prizewinners will not be compromised by the publication of excessive personal information.
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel the competition at any stage. These terms and conditions are governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts. If any circumstances out of The Promoter’s control mean that the competition prize advertised is not available, The Promoter reserves the right to (without prior notice): (a) cancel the promotion; and or (b) substitute the competition prize for another amount of less value.