Events — Naughty Elves Trail
17/11/2023 until 24/12/2023
The naughty elves have escaped from Elf Academy and are on the loose in the Gracechurch Centre!
Can you help us find them?
We’re challenging you to find each one of our missing naughty elves for a chance to win a Gracechurch voucher.
Pick up a trail sheet from the Customer Care Office and fill out the locations for each elf. All those who return a completed sheet will receive a sweet treat!
But be warned, the naughty elves are not making it easy for us to find them! They’re hiding in all sorts of nooks and crannies, so you’ll need to keep your eyes peeled. But don’t worry, we’re here to help.
Here are a few tips to help you on your mission:
- Look carefully in all the shop windows. The naughty elves are very good at disguising themselves, so they might be hiding in plain sight!
- If you get stuck, don’t be afraid to ask for help from our friendly staff. They’re always happy to lend a hand.
So what are you waiting for? Start your search for the naughty elves today! (You have until the 24th of December!)
Terms and Conditions
- Entries for the prize are made through the completion of the trail sheet only.
- The competition will be open for entries from Friday 17th November to Sunday 24th December
- To enter, collect the trail sheet from customer care, fill out the questions and return it to customer care once completed.
- The winner will be selected at random.
- The prize is a £100 voucher for a Gracechurch store of your choice.
- The prize must be collected from the Gracechurch Centre.
- Prizes cannot be exchanged or transferred.
- No cash alternative is available.
- The winners will be contacted via the details they used on their trail sheet.
- The prize draw is open to residents of the UK aged 18 or over, excluding Gracechurch Centre employees and their immediate families, its agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion.
- By entering the promotion you accept these terms and conditions and agree to participate in any publicity associated with this promotion. If the entrants fail to agree to these terms and conditions they will be automatically excluded from the promotion.
- Details of the competition and prizes are correct at the time of publication but are subject to change without prior notice.
- The promoter and partners have arranged this competition in good faith and cannot accept liability in any matter relating to the prizes whatsoever.
- The entrants’ personal information may be used only by our staff internally, for the purposes of the promotion and will not be passed on to any third parties other than where legally or contractually obliged. Friends tagged as part of the entry requirement will not be contacted.
- The Promoters must make available on request the name and county of major prizewinners, by entering into the competition you are consenting to this information being publicised. Prizewinners will not be compromised by the publication of excessive personal information.
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel the competition at any stage. These terms and conditions are governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts. If any circumstances out of The Promoter’s control mean that the competition prize advertised is not available, The Promoter reserves the right to (without prior notice): (a) cancel the promotion; and or (b) substitute the competition prize for another amount of less value.