News — Purple Tuesday
Purple Tuesday is a global social movement and the #1 brand for improving the customer experience for disabled people and their families 365 days a year.
Here at The Gracechurch, we’re passionate about creating an inclusive shopping experience and have the following facilities in place to try and make the centre accessible for all:
- We have a changing places and an accessible toilet available at The Gracechurch.
- Wheelchairs and scooters can be hired from the Shopmobility service which is available from Customer Care.
- We have accessible lifts and walkways.
- The Gracechurch Centre is proud to support the Sunflower Lanyards scheme.
- Our team at The Gracechurch are pleased to be able to offer help and support to any customer who requests it. They offer their own kindness and compassion.
- Our staff have lots of specialist training, including Hidden Disabilities training.