Visit Camp Coldfiedl at The Gracechurch Centre this Summer holiday and take part in our bear-illiant treasure hunt.
Each week visitors will have a chance to find different words, with each letter in various stores, (7 letters in total).
How to enter? Visit our Camp Coldfield Base Camp or our Customer Care office (Level 1 of the car park), pick up a forms and write down each letter you found. Then, fill in your details and bring back the form with the entire word of the week to the Customer Care office and you could win the weekly prize!*
Terms & Conditions
- The Competition will run from Thursday 27th July – Friday 8th September 2017.
- By entering this competition, entrants agree to be bound by the following Terms and Conditions.
- Winners must be available to collect their prizes from The Gracechurch Centre.
- Prizes will be made available to collect from the Customer Care desk, level 1, The Gracechurch Centre car park.
- The Gracechurch Centre employees, immediate families, agents or anyone connected with this competition may not take part.
- To enter, participants must collect all the letters displayed around the centre to spell out the correct word. They must then hand their correct and completed trail sheet in at the Customer Care desk for the chance to win.
- There will be a new winner every week, this winner will be picked at random.
- Each Thursday the word will refresh and there will be a new chance to win.
- Contact details shared on the entry trail sheet will be used to contact the winners only, it will not be used for any other purpose and will be immediately destroyed once contact with winners has been made.
- Only one entry per person will be accepted and once a person has won once they cannot win again.
- Competition week onegoes live on Thursday 27th July.
- Entries for week one will be accepted until 5.30pm on Thursday 3rd August.
- Winners for week one will be contacted on Friday 4th August.
- Competition week twogoes live on Friday 4th August.
- Entries for week two will be accepted until 5.30pm on Thursday 10th August.
- Winners for week two will be contacted on Friday 11th August.
- Competition week threegoes live on Friday 11th August.
- Entries for week three will be accepted until 5.30pm on Thursday 17th August.
- Winners for week three will be contacted on Friday 18th August.
- Competition week fourgoes live on Friday 18th August.
- Entries for week four will be accepted until 5.30pm on Thursday 24th August.
- Winners for week four will be contacted on Friday 25th August.
- Competition week fivegoes live on Friday 25th August.
- Entries for week five will be accepted until 5.30pm on Thursday 31st August.
- Winners for week five will be contacted on Friday 1st September.
- Competition week sixgoes live on Friday 1st September.
- Entries for week six will be accepted until 5.30pm on Thursday 7th September.
- Winners for week six will be contacted on Friday 8th September.
- The Treasure Trail competition concludes on Friday 8th September.
- Winners will always be picked at random and contacted after 9am on the Friday’s listed above.
- Winners will have three days to respond to the Promoter. If a winner fails to respond after three days a new winner will be chosen in their place.
- By taking part in this Promotion, participants agree to have their photograph taken for PR and promotional purposes.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual it finds to be interfering with the integrity or fairness of the Promotion; to be acting in violation of the rules; or to be acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person.
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel, amend, terminate or temporarily suspend this Promotion at any time with no liability to any entrant or any third party.
- The prize must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred. There will be no cash alternative or alternative prizes available, with the exception that in the event of circumstances outside of its control The Promoter reserves the right to award a similar prize of equal or greater value.
- If for any reason any aspect of the Promotion does not function correctly, whether by means of tampering, unauthorised intervention, technical failures or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter that corrupts or affects the administration, integrity or fairness of the Promotion, then the Promoter may at its sole discretion cancel, modify or suspend the Promotion and/or invalidate affected entries.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies accept no liability for any loss, expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person's negligence) in connection with the Promotion and/or prizes, other than such liability that cannot be excluded by law including death or personal injury caused by negligence, where liability shall be limited to the minimum permissible by law.
- If there are reasonable grounds to believe that there has been a breach of these Terms and Conditions by an entrant, The Promoter may, at its sole discretion invalidate the relevant entry and disqualify the entrant from the Promotion, irrespective of the stage in the Promotion reached.
- The Promoter’s decision in all matters relating to the Promotion is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- This Promotion is subject to English law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- The Promoter is The Gracechurch Centre Management Office, 210A Parade, Sutton Coldfield, B72 1PA.