WIN a summer essentials goodie bag
As part of our 5 week-long Fashion in the Frame campaign we’re offering fashionistas yet another chance to win big!
Pick up a copy of the centre’s fashion map at our Information Desk or Customer Care office (level 1, car park), fill in your details on the reverse and drop off at the Customer Care office for the chance to win a goodie bag of summer essentials worth £200!
Entries to the prize draw will be collected throughout the campaign and one lucky winner will be picked at random when Fashion in the Frame concludes on Friday 7th July. Please see full terms and conditions below. Good luck!
Terms & Conditions
- The Promotion will run from Friday 2nd June 2017 – Thursday 6th July.
- By entering this competition, entrants agree to be bound by the following Terms and Conditions.
- Winners must be available to collect their prize from The Gracechurch Centre.
- The Gracechurch Centre employees, immediate families, agents or anyone connected with this competition may not take part
- To enter, participants must fill out their contact details on the entry form received through their door and drop this in the box located at The Gracechurch Centre’s Customer Care Office (level 1, car park).
- Customers can also fill in an entry card which can be collected from the Information Desk or Customer Care office (Level 1 of the car park) within The Gracechurch Centre.
- Contact details shared on an entry form as part of this competition will be used to contact the winners only, it will not be used for any other purpose and will be immediately destroyed once contact with winners has been made.
- This competition closes on Thursday 6th July and a winner will be contacted on Friday 7th July.
- The winner will be selected at random and will have three days to respond to the Promoter. If a winner fails to respond after three days a new winner will be chosen in their place.
- By taking part in this Promotion, participants agree to have their photograph taken for PR and promotional purposes.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual it finds to be interfering with the integrity or fairness of the Promotion; to be acting in violation of the rules; or to be acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person.
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel, amend, terminate or temporarily suspend this Promotion at any time with no liability to any entrant or any third party.
- The prize must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred. There will be no cash alternative or alternative prizes available, with the exception that in the event of circumstances outside of its control The Promoter reserves the right to award a similar prize of equal or greater value.
- If for any reason any aspect of the Promotion does not function correctly, whether by means of tampering, unauthorised intervention, technical failures or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter that corrupts or affects the administration, integrity or fairness of the Promotion, then the Promoter may at its sole discretion cancel, modify or suspend the Promotion and/or invalidate affected entries.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies accept no liability for any loss, expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person's negligence) in connection with the Promotion and/or prizes, other than such liability that cannot be excluded by law including death or personal injury caused by negligence, where liability shall be limited to the minimum permissible by law.
- If there are reasonable grounds to believe that there has been a breach of these Terms and Conditions by an entrant, The Promoter may, at its sole discretion invalidate the relevant entry and disqualify the entrant from the Promotion, irrespective of the stage in the Promotion reached.
- The Promoter’s decision in all matters relating to the Promotion is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- This Promotion is subject to English law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- The Promoter is The Gracechurch Centre Management Office, 210A Parade, Sutton Coldfield, B72 1PA.