Events — Wildlife Wanderers
01/08/2023 until 10/09/2023
Join us for a month-long adventure filled with wildlife exploration at Gracechurch! Immerse yourself in a trail adorned with adorable animal figurines. Each figurine doubles as a perfect selfie spot and comes with educational signs for our little adventurers to learn from.
Grab your trail booklet from our Customer Care Office and set off on Sutton Coldfield’s very own safari. Fill out the booklet as you explore the trail, and don’t forget to drop it in our themed letterbox for a chance to win family tickets to Wild Zoological park worth up to £100!
But that’s not all – check out all the exciting things coming up this month!
Saturday 5th August
Fantastic face painting experience! Let your imagination run wild.
Saturday 19th August
Meet with local charities and learn about how they are protecting the wildlife in Sutton Coldfield.
Friday 25th August
Bug zoo event!
Experience the wonders of spiders, snails, lizards, and more, guided by expert handlers who will answer all your questions.
Join the excitement and share your event photos on social media using the hashtag #WildlifeWanderers. Together, let’s spread awareness about wildlife conservation and create lasting memories.
Terms & Conditions
- The competition will be open for entries from 1st August 2023 until 10th September 2023.
- To enter, fill out the trail booklet and post it into the themed letterbox.
- The winner will be selected at random.
- The prize is a family tickets to Wild Zoological Park.
- The maximum value of the prize is £100
- Prizes cannot be exchanged or transferred.
- No cash alternative is available.
- Winners must make contact and arrange the collection of their prize within 7 days or risk of the prize being forfeited.
- The prize draw is open to residents of the UK aged 18 or over, excluding arc employees and their immediate families, its agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion.
- By entering the promotion you accept these terms and conditions and agree to participate in any publicity associated with this promotion. If the entrants fail to agree to these terms and conditions they will be automatically excluded from the promotion.
- Details of the competition and prizes are correct at the time of publication but are subject to change without prior notice.
- The promoter and partners have arranged this competition in good faith and cannot accept liability in any matter relating to the prizes whatsoever.
- The entrants’ personal information may be used only by our staff internally, for the purposes of the promotion and will not be passed on to any third parties other than where legally or contractually obliged. Friends tagged as part of the entry requirement will not be contacted.
- The Promoters must make available on request the name and county of major prizewinners, by entering into the competition you are consenting to this information being publicised. Prizewinners will not be compromised by the publication of excessive personal information.
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel the competition at any stage. These terms and conditions are governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts. If any circumstances out of The Promoter’s control mean that the competition prize advertised is not available, The Promoter reserves the right to (without prior notice): (a) cancel the promotion; and or (b) substitute the competition prize for another amount of less value.